Hospital and Clinic Services
Acute Care and Rehabilitation
We provide acute care solutions inclusive of on-call response to referrals.
Optimal SP clinicians are also able to provide rehabilitation programs to a comprehensive outpatient caseload in our services to Advance Rehabilitation Centre.
Mobile Treatment Services
Valid treatment programs need to extend beyond the clinic environment to consider all aspects of the communication or swallowing context. We provide assessment, training and intervention in diverse community contexts including aged care facilities, group homes, private homes, workplaces and local community settings. We can provide mobile solutions for assessment and management of:
- Swallowing disorders
- Language problems (aphasia)
- Memory problems
- Literacy (acquired reading and writing disorders)
- Motor speech difficulties (dysarthria)
- Voice dysfunction
- Cognitive communication disorders
- Social communication disorders
We are regularly called upon for professional development days in aged care facilities, schools and hospitals. Our education packages include:
- An Introduction to Swallowing Problems
- Dining with Dementia
- Technology and Communication
- Tracheostomy Management
- Management of Voice in Parkinson’s Disease
- Voice in the Workplace
For information about our service costs, click here.